Monday, September 24, 2007

What do you do?

Ester and I have been asked this question so much, so I thought it purdent to address for you all.

Working with Campus Crusade, we wear many "hats" during our workday, however our main jobs are as follows:
I work with WSN (Worldwide Student Network)in the National Campus Office - basically, the sending agency of Campus Crusade for Christ. I am an assistant to the National Director. Being a part of the national team, I have a chance to have my hand involved in most parts of the world - connecting students, staff, and other organizations with each other. I am doing a lot of administrative work lately... emails, faxes, and 1 day of the week we focus on development. Think of our jobs here as a "re-feuling" time or a sabbatical.

Ester is working in the office of the President. She is transcribing audio materials from spoken English to written English so that she is able to translate those materials into Portuguese. Transcribing those materials allows other people to take the transcribed material in English and translate into other languages as well. She has had some difficulty in spending a full day at the office since she is only 4 more weeks before giving birth to our daughter, Isabella.

That's our up-date for now. Hope this blog finds you well.
Scotty and Ester

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home