3 hours ahead
So, have you ever lived 3 hours ahead of where you used to live? It's not very easy to get a hold of people because what is a good time for you, isn't so good for others and vice versa! I wonder what the weather is like in MN and ND? Anyone???
Today we sent out 54 letters to students all over Brazil accepting them to the Recife summer project. There is one guy who isn't going to be able to be accepted due to some moral issues. There are 2 others guys I still need to talk to about moral areas in their life over the past 12 months. One of them I can't get a hold of, so that makes it even more complicated.
in other news, I up-dated the website, so that feels good to try tp keep you all in touch with what is going on.
in other, other news, I have been thinking non stop about New York, NY and Washington D.C. I would really like to live in both of those cities for a little bit of time. I also think it would be great to spend some time in the White House and see how things work around there. I bet you all didn't know that about me!
God bless you all,
Scotty
Today we sent out 54 letters to students all over Brazil accepting them to the Recife summer project. There is one guy who isn't going to be able to be accepted due to some moral issues. There are 2 others guys I still need to talk to about moral areas in their life over the past 12 months. One of them I can't get a hold of, so that makes it even more complicated.
in other news, I up-dated the website, so that feels good to try tp keep you all in touch with what is going on.
in other, other news, I have been thinking non stop about New York, NY and Washington D.C. I would really like to live in both of those cities for a little bit of time. I also think it would be great to spend some time in the White House and see how things work around there. I bet you all didn't know that about me!
God bless you all,
Scotty

3 Comments:
brother, the weather in Madison has been absolutely beautiful. The fall colors have stuck around for the longest time i can remember and even today, Nov. 4, i was able to wear sandals and a T-shirt. Although the below freezing weather to come in no way compares to what you see outside your window on a daily basis. You've got to admit that autumn is a glimpse of weather perfection.
Of course when winter finally does roll into town it will bring with all those things that simply aren't the same with warm weather. Christmas songs, hot cider coupled with cinnamen sticks... anything hot really, and of course warmed brandy/cognac.
Makes me happy just thinking about it. Mmmmm.
As for whats going on in the white house i don't think anybody really knows. A federal prosecutor spent the last two years trying to figure out just that and returned with a baseball analogy.
au contraire I remember your phone calls to the pres... its none too shocking! :)
BTW.. I had to scrape my car windows tonight :( but other than that its been a decent Fargo fall. Above decent! I'm with Brad on the hot cider bit. Yall should participate, come December, and have cold cider in honor of your frozen fam in the states.
Post a Comment
<< Home