Reaching the world for Jesus Christ
So, as Ester and I have been attending the Campus Crusade staff conference here at CSU in Ft. Collins, I have again renewed my commitment to help fulfill the great commission (Matthew 28:18-20) in our generation in the power of the Holy Spirit.
To hear the stories of how and where God is at work and what He is doing to further His kingdom here on earth is quite astounding. I'm not sure where and how we will be partnering with God in accomplishing His mission, but I sure hope it continues to be with Campus Crusade.
We continue to pray and work toward seeing our support come in to full and beyond. Please pray with us. Also, and more importantly, please continue to pray for Ester and me - in our marriage, in our walks with our Lord and in our preparation for the future.
May God bless you all,
Scotty and Ester
To hear the stories of how and where God is at work and what He is doing to further His kingdom here on earth is quite astounding. I'm not sure where and how we will be partnering with God in accomplishing His mission, but I sure hope it continues to be with Campus Crusade.
We continue to pray and work toward seeing our support come in to full and beyond. Please pray with us. Also, and more importantly, please continue to pray for Ester and me - in our marriage, in our walks with our Lord and in our preparation for the future.
May God bless you all,
Scotty and Ester

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home